No Wagering Casino
No wagering casinos remove the one thing that players hate most about casino bonuses: wagering requirements. If you’d like to start playing with a real money bonus or cash spins, pick a no wagering casino!
Best No Wagering Bonuses
Double your first deposit + 30 wager-free FS!
Claim Your 100% Bonus, Keep Your Wins! Wager-Free Bonus Package up to $1,000!
Mega Bonus: $1,650 Deposit Bonuses and 300 Free Spins!
Winzio gives you 150 free spins with the first deposit - no wagering, no win cap!
Make any deposit and get 50 free spins - no wagering!
NEW OFFER: Enjoy 100 no wager free spins to Money Train 2!
What Are No Wagering Casinos?
A no wagering casino offers players bonuses, free spins or other offers without any wagering requirements. Essentially it can be summed up as "keep what you win".
When you claim a regular bonus, all wins are given in bonus money that needs to be wagered 10-70 times. Whereas with a cash bonus, all wins are paid in real money - and you can withdraw them whenever you want. With no wagering bonuses, players always have the upper hand and the risk falls entirely on the online casino.
A non wagering casino can mean two different things; a casino that offers a one-time real money bonus for new players or a gambling site where all bonuses are wager-free. The first option is ideal for players who only chase after welcome bonuses. But if you are looking for a long-term commitment, we recommend picking a casino that does not believe in wagering requirements at all.
Claiming a non wagering bonus still requires a deposit. So even though all the wins are free from wagering requirements, you are still playing with your own money. Always make sure that you are not playing with funds you cannot afford to lose.
5 Reasons to Pick a No Wagering Casino
Want to know if cash bonuses are the right choice for you? We have listed 5 benefits that come with picking a no wagering casino - if they sound good, you might be onto something.
- All wins are paid in real cash: let’s start with the painfully obvious reason. When you play with a wager-free bonus or free spins, all wins are paid in real cash without any wagering requirements.
- You can try out new casinos: in recent years, new casinos have been extremely eager to hand out real money bonuses - and not only with welcome offers.
- Freedom to choose: we cannot tell you what to do with your wins. But with no wagering bonuses you have the option to choose whether you want withdraw your winnings immediately or keep on playing.
- Avoid excessive playing: if you manage to win big when playing with bonus money, you have a long and demanding wagering process ahead of you. This means that you might end up paying for longer than expected or increase the set limits for gambling. With cash bonuses you are never ”forced” to play extra.
- Play your favorite games: there are plenty of slots and other games that do not count towards wagering requirements. This list includes e.g. high RTP slots, live casino games and some jackpots games. When there is no wagering to worry about, you can play the games you actually want.
Why Do Casinos Hand Out No Wagering Bonuses?
The answer to the question ”why do casinos even reward players with no wagering bonuses” is simple: they have to. There are currently over 3,000 online casinos and new ones launch every single day. It is really a player’s market out there and casinos are very aware of this.
And what is a good way to stand out? Remove the one thing casino players hate the most: wagering requirements. So even though online casinos always lose money with these kind of offers, they do attract attention. It also gives them a chance to show players what more they have to offer - so the loss leader works as an incentive for players to try out the casino.
In 2023, players do not need to settle for a subpar online casino. Or worse an unfair one. We do understand the point of wagering requirements since handing out free money is not profitable for casinos. But some gambling sites have absolutely horrendous bonus terms & conditions that would freak out Charles Ponzi himself.
An antidote to shady bonus terms are no wagering bonuses; so it makes sense that reputable casinos tend to offer them - even though they are the ones taking the financial hit.
How To Play at a No Wagering Casino
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to claim a no wagering bonus.
Total Time: 10 minutes
1. Pick a no wagering casino from our list
All brands listed here offer at least a no wagering welcome bonus.
2. Make at least the required minimum deposit
The minimum deposit usually varies between $10 and $30 dollars.
3. Pick the bonus you wish to claim
The bonus either activates automatically, with a bonus code or by choosing it from a list.
4. Play any game you wish without wagering
Make sure to check any other terms & conditions associated with the offer.
Arvioitu kulu: 20 CAD
Wagering Requirements Eat Away Your Bonus
There really is no denying the fact that the biggest obstacle standing between you and a profitable welcome bonus is wagering. Therefore you should always pick a casino that has 30x or under wagering requirements. Or even better: a casino that does not require wagering at all.
Before moving on, let us go through what wagering really means. It means that amount you need to play through at the chosen online casino to transfer bonus money or winnings from free spins into real cash. Wagering requirements are usually between 10x to 50x.
Let’s have an example. You claim a 100% bonus up to $300 with a 35x wagering requirement. Before the bonus is transferred into real cash, you must play through the bonus amount ($300) 35 times. This means $300 x 35 = $10,500. And when you add in the fact that maximum amount while wagering is $5 and you only have 7 to 21 days to complete the task, you start to see the issue.
Whereas when playing at a no wagering casino, you can play the entire $300 and withdraw all the winnings whenever you like.
Key Terms: No Wagering Bonuses
Even though real money bonuses are free from wagering requirements, it does not mean that all rules are flown out the window. There are still some terms & conditions you should read through before claiming the bonus. We will next go through all the key terms you should be aware of.
- To limit the risk of cash bonuses, casinos often include a win cap for potential winnings. We are usually not big fans of this concept but when it comes to wager-free bonuses, we understand why it is put in place. Just make sure it’s not ridiculously low (under $100).
- Another thing to keep an eye out is the maximum bet while playing. If you get an e.g. $50 cash bonus, you usually cannot play the full amount during one round. The maximum bet is usually around $5.
- It is extremely rare to get a no deposit cash bonus (if you do get one, jump on it immediately). Therefore you do need to make a minimum deposit in order to claim the bonus. This amount usually varies between $10 and $50.
- When claiming a bonus, there can be restricted payment methods. It is more of a rule than exception that you cannot claim any bonuses with Neteller, Skrill or PaySafeCard due to previous misconducts from players using these e-wallets.
No Wagering Free Spins
No wagering free spins are even more popular than no wagering bonuses. First of all, they are a bit cheeper for online casinos to give and therefore the amount of free spins can rise up to 1,000. But players definitely do not get the shorter end of the stick! Wagering is much more difficult when it comes to free spins because the wins tend to be much lower.
Usually the average wins from free spins are around $30. So if you need to wager this amount 40 times, it comes to $1,200. And that’s an almost impossible task with that little money on your account. And that’s why cash spins are so special: there is always the chance that you end up winning big but if not, then at least you are not killing all your smaller wins with wagering.
The only catch is that the casino decides in which games the spins can be used. The most popular slots that no wagering casinos choose are Pragmatic Play’s slots such as Big Bass Bonanza.
FAQ: No Wagering Casinos
How do no wagering casinos work?
A non wagering casino offers players bonuses, free spins and other offers without any wagering requirements. It means that all rewards are added into your real money balance - not bonus balance.
Do I need to make a deposit to claim a no wagering bonus?
Yes. It is very rare for casinos to hand out a no deposit cash bonus. In order to activate the offer, you must make a $10-50 deposit.
Are no wagering bonuses a scam?
No. No wagering bonuses are arguably better than regular bonuses but they are still 100% legit. But these kinds of offers still come with terms & conditions including win caps.
How can I find a no wagering casino?
Less than 10% of online casinos hand out cash bonuses. If you'd like to find out where to find no wagering casinos, check out professional review sites such as list.casino.